Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to Square One

I've been trying to get tickets to PAX East lately. Things haven't been going so smoothly. I originally planned to get a media badge but then didn't feel like applying. So my friend and I decided just to get the 3 day pass. I checked online today to find that they are all sold out.... so instead of paying $70 for 2 days.... I'm applying for the media badge... sigh.

In other news this piece was brought to my attention by the charming Johnathan Grey Carter of Critical Miss. I decided it was about time to work on it again (after like 7 months) and I have to say I'm glad he reminded me of it... it might even become business card worthy. Here are some progression thinggys. I'm still not done.






The original sketch (in case you forgot)


No comments:

Post a Comment