Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Developing Surroundings

Over the past month I have been in the process of moving into my new place in Baltimore MD. Since my school's tuition is so damn expensive I figured it would be wiser, economically, to live off campus with a couple of buddies and split the rent. Our new place is awesome and is quickly becoming an excellent work space for myself.

This is my lovely, large bedroom which includes my very own bathroom!



Today I my mom came to visit for the day and we went to Ikea. I got a fancy new drafting table with a light box built into the top which will be extremely useful for the animation classes I'm taking next year.




As awesome as the place is it still has its flaws. Right now there is still no internet, there are only 2 AC units throughout the entire house and I still don't have a bed so I've been sleeping on an air mattress.. But these are all flaws that will be worked out in time. As of right now I'm pretty damn satisfied with my living conditions.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really nice place and that desk is a beaut. I've got to agree that tuition is way too expensive. That's why I went to community college first before going to the in-state university. But doing this still saw my tuition quadruple when I got to the university.

    ReplyDelete