Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Brainwasher

The past few weeks have been a lot of work. Finals, moving back to New York and other random shenanigans.. Lately I have been listening to a lot of Daft Punk. I think it's mostly due to Tron: Legacy... which was enjoyable.. Not the best movie but enjoyable enough. In fact Daft Punk is pretty much what got me through finals all together. But now things have finally calmed down a bit and I'm ready for Christmas.

Here are just some random sketches of what I did when I should have been working on said finals.




And some dragons because.. well I just saw How to Train Your Dragon for the first time not too long ago.





Also on a side note, I just saw my favorite band, As Tall As Lions, perform their last show ever. They are breaking up which makes me super sad because they were one of my biggest influences as an artist. They are also from Long Island, which warms my heart in all sorts of ways. So just when I thought nothing of worth could come from this god forsaken island (since Teddy Roosevelt) I can breathe a sigh of relief whilst I listen to them.

This is my favorite song by them, Ghost of York. Everyone should listen to them.. EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment